The Alison Klepper Memorial Fund
Created by Fred and Mary Ann Klepper as a way to honor and celebrate their daughter Alison. In 2003, at just 23 years old, Alison was killed in an accident caused by a drunk driver. Alison was a talented artist and photographer as well as an accomplished skier, snowboarder, surfer and horsewoman. During her summer breaks from Warwick High School and Alfred University, she worked as a wrangler and trail guide on Montauk Long Island, New York. Alison also raised two seeing eye dogs. Alison faced adversity, namely bi-polar disorder, but she never gave up and always looked forward to her next challenge. Alison’s greatest talent was helping others in distress, both people and animals. This fund awards a scholarship at Warwick Valley High School to a graduating senior and to an Orange-Ulster BOCES student who plans to pursue higher education and major in photography, equine studies, graphic arts or media arts. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day