Alison Klepper Memorial Fund
Created by Fred and Mary Ann Klepper as a way to honor and celebrate their daughter Alison. In 2003, at just 23 years old, Alison was killed in an accident caused by a drunk driver. Alison was a talented artist and photographer as well as an accomplished skier, snowboarder, surfer and horsewoman. During her summer breaks from Warwick High School and Alfred University, she worked as a wrangler and trail guide on Montauk Long Island, New York. Alison also raised two seeing eye dogs. Alison faced adversity, namely bi-polar disorder, but she never gave up and always looked forward to her next challenge. Alison’s greatest talent was helping others in distress, both people and animals. This fund awards a scholarship at Warwick Valley High School to a graduating senior and to an Orange-Ulster BOCES student who plans to pursue higher education and major in photography, equine studies, graphic arts or media arts. Click here to apply today!
This event benefits the Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan.
Top Shelf – $500 or more
Premium – $250-$499
Stout – $100-$249
Pilsner – $50-$99
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan