Meghan Sager Memorial Fund
Created by family and friends, this fund honors the memory of Meghan Sager of Goshen, who passed away in 2013 at the age of sixteen. Meghan was a truly inspirational student, friend, musician, and athlete. She was known to always strive for the best, and this attitude followed her everywhere; into academics, athletics, school activities, musicals, girl scouts and much more. Her personality was like no other, with her perfect smile and laughter that could light up a room. This fund serves to support and recognize Meghan’s spirit of excellence and kindness in the Goshen community by granting scholarships and supporting community activities. The Meghan Sager Scholarship is issued annually to Goshen seniors who demonstrate several of the same traits Meghan had, such as academic achievement with an interest in sports, languages, music, theater, or volunteerism, but above all, has consistently displayed exceptional kindness and caring for their fellow students and community. Refer to the local scholarship packet at Goshen High School to apply.
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties