Support deserving young people and other students realize their dreams of higher education or career training.
- Abraham and Judith and Jonathan R. Kopald Scholarship Fund
- Al Romm Interdisciplinary Journalism Scholarship Fund
- Alison Klepper Memorial Fund
- Anonymous Scholarship Fund #1
- Anthony C. Quinn Memorial Fund
- Anthony Cavaliere Foundation
- Antonio Baglivo Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Blake and Dorothy Washington Scholarship Fund
- Caitlin M. Hammaren Memorial Foundation and Arts Institute Fund
- Center for Business Innovation Scholarship Fund
- Charlene Klieverik Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Chester Kiwanis Scholarship Fund
- Christine Thomas Memorial Foundation
- Christopher and Ellen Byrne Charitable Fund
- Clarkstown Senior HS South Alumni Memorial Fund
- Corinne Feller Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Cornwall Central High School Scholar’s Fund
- David E. Phillips Music Scholarship Fund
- David Racine Scholarship Fund
- David S. MacFarland Scholarship Fund
- David T. Cocks Walden Savings Bank Scholarship Fund
- Destinations of New York State Travel, Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary College Education Scholarship Fund
- Earle and Elizabeth Wilde- Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County Scholarship Fund
- Edward C. Moulton, Jr. Cornwall Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Elena Brodmerkel Scholarship for the Arts Fund
- Elissa Lippen/Matthew Helm Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Elizabeth Sheldon Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Erin Ortiz Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Frank A. and Lulu Rose Foundation
- Frederick B. and Dorothy A. Wildfoerster Fund
- Hoops for Hayes Fund
- Hudson Valley Builders and Remodelers Association Scholarship Fund
- Hudson Valley Tuskegee Airmen Endowment Fund
- Ian C. Bennett/Situation Cares Memorial Fund
- Isidore and Ethel Wittenberg Memorial Fund
- James and Eleanor Cain Scholarship Fund
- Jane Unhjem Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Jennifer Newton Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Jocelyn Levner-Nissenbaum Memorial Scholarship Fund
- John C. Smith Fund
- John D. Garrison Memorial Scholarship Fund – Walden Savings Bank (WSB)
- John Mazur Memorial Scholarship Fund
- John P. Williamson Memorial Fund
- Josh Depew Scholarship Fund
- Joshua Stamm Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Justin Speights Scholarship Fund
- Kiwanis Club of Middletown Scholarship Fund
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund
- Marius Ivascu Aviation Foundation
- Meghan Sager Memorial Fund
- Mel Mednick Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Michael Bertolini and Jerry Duane Arts Education Scholarship Fund
- Michael Purcell Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Michelle Renee Bratton Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Middletown High School Academy of Finance (A of F)/Academy of Information Technology (A o IT) Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Monticello NY Kiwanis Foundation, Inc. Fund
- Orange County Youth Football and Cheerleading Scholarship Fund
- Oscar B. Greenleaf Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Paul Van Doran Memorial Fund
- Peter H. Cahalan Scholarship Fund
- Pine Bush Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Pine Bush Youth Soccer Club Fund
- Rescue 3 Fallen Heroes 9/11 Scholarship Fund
- RJM Superstar Fund
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund
- Rotary Club of Middletown Golden Gear Education Fund
- Rotary Club of Walden Fund
- Rudolph Vallet Memorial Science and Education Scholarship Fund
- Samuel Beytin Fallsburgh Central Community Scholarship Fund
- Scott F. Coen Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Spencer McLaughlin Fund
- Sullivan Renaissance Scholarship Fund
- Taylor and Kyle Doce Academic Scholarship Fund
- The Archie Stewart Rotary Scholarship Fund (Newburgh Rotary Club)
- The Ashley and Sierra Memorial Foundation
- The Carly Fund
- The E. Bash Soderlund and Barbara Soderlund (WUCM) Mentoring Fund
- The Edward R. and J. Roscoe Crist Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The FF (Firefighter) Denis P. Germain Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The FF (Firefighter) Thomas J. Foley Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Haddon C. Pantel Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Isaac and Ruthe Silberman Legal Profession Scholarship Fund/The Herbert J. Avrutis and Ruthe Silberman Medical Scholarship Fund
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of John Culik and Anna Culik
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of Thomas J. Rowe and Jean A. Rowe
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of Thomas Rowe and Winifred Rowe
- The Jodi’s Drive Scholarship Fund
- The John Maher Foundation
- The Justin T. Dimino Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Lillian J. Bauer Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Matthew R. Bertholf Scholarship Fund
- The Meyer and Lillian Jacobowitz Memorial Fund
- The Periwinkle Fund for the Arts
- The Richard G. McCoy Foundation
- The Sheila Birkett Gift of Life Scholarship Fund
- The Skoda Family Scholarship Fund at Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County
- The Susan Gunther Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Timothy J. Sweitzer Memorial Fund
- The Winifred Dunwald Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund
- Timothy Lubitz Memorial Fund
- Wallkill East Rotary Scholarship Fund
- Washingtonville 5 World Trade Center (WTC) Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Wendy Herm “Woman Warrior” Scholarship Fund
- Women’s University Club of Middletown Endowment Fund
Join Warwick Playground Dreams for a night of art and fun!
Art instruction and painting supplies
Two wine glasses and a bottle for painting
Cork light for your finished bottle
Glass of wine
Cheese & Fruit Plate to share
Advance reservations and payment is required
$50.00 donation per person.
6:45 PM check in.
*Snow date March 14*
Strategic Access to Independent Living shared experience support for high functioning adults with special needs and their caregivers.
Family Self-Sufficiency Rep
The St. Pat’s Ramble Committee will host a Grand Marshal Reception in Honor of Charlotte Palumbo.
Tickets to attend are $25.00 per person – cash bar.
Reservations are required.
Mass will be held at 11:30 on Sunday March 18 at Holy Name of Mary-Assumption Church, where St. Patrick will be honored and Charlotte Palumbo will be recognized.
Support Strategic Access to Independent Living for high functioning members of the special needs community.
Doors open at 7:00 PM
Performance at 9:00 PM
Tickets $20.00 each
5K fun run at Stewart Airport on the Runway to support the Hudson Valley Cancer Resource Center! This is our 3rd annual 5K fun run, Saturday, April 28th at Stewart Airport! Register for the 5K on the Runway by April 7th before prices go up!!
Use code 5KRWY for $5 off pre-registration!!
Have you run with us before? Use code RE5K18
Come run or walk with us at Stewart Airport! We’ll have food, music, gifts and auction items!
On Saturday, May 12, 2018, NCPA will present a new Major Spring Fundraising Event, a Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration featuring Tito Puente Jr. and his Ensemble, at the Ritz Theatre in Newburgh, NY. NCPA Board member Linda Magnusson Rosario and her husband Steve, have graciously agreed to underwrite this event, but we need your help to not only ensure a sold-out concert, but help pave the way to make this opportunity an annual spring fundraising event.
How can you help? It’s simple- please mark your calendar, and help publicize the event, become a NCPA Latin Dance Party Ambassador by reaching out to your personal and business contacts to become sponsors of the vent, to buy tickets and/or place an ad in the vent program.
We are also organizing a committee to assist with the event logistics, and if you’d like to be part of this committee, please contact me at DAassociatespr@gmail.com.
Show your support today! We appreciate your assistance in making this Annual Spring Event a cornerstone of our NCPA fundraising efforts.
Event details are posted on our website: www.noracroninpresentationacademy.org
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via credit card click here.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via cash or check please email email@example.com
$150.00 per golfer – includes greens fees, cart, range balls, lockers, lunch cocktail hour, dinner, 2 hour open bar and welcome bag
$65.00 cocktail hour/dinner ticket – includes 2 hour open bar and dinner
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation